Jerez and its historic center is an essential visit, taste its wines and stroll through a place with a millenary heritage.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE TOUR
TICKET RESERVATION AND EXPERIENCE RULES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and sites for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority and is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We will refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours prior to the start of the Experience.
3. We do not give refunds and have a 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 48 hours before the start time of the Experience.
4. Non-refundable and 100% of the entrance fees to the monuments and sites and the no-show or late arrival at the time indicated in your Experience.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
Jerez is a land of history, monuments, wines and passion. Do you think you will find a better proposal for not knowing this destination? Come and enjoy the Andalusian art, with a personalized attention in each of the stages of your experience.
What is an Experience in © «Jerez and its Historic Center»?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the historic center of the city of Jerez in the province of Cadiz. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience start and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city of Jerez (Plaza del Arenal), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour so that more time is spent indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the reservation request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections