Closed spaces in an Exclusive Visit to the Alhambra for individuals, private groups and companies.
«Who has not seen the Alhambra, has not lived»
Washington Irving (1783-1859)
SERVICES OF THE VISIT
- The Exclusive Visit takes place outside the regular opening hours and under the authorization of the management of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife.
- 3 options of the Exclusive Visit: only visit Nasrid Palaces; only visit Palace and Gardens of the Generalife; or complete visit of Nasrid Palaces with Palace and Gardens of the Generalife.
- Price: according to date availability, type of option chosen and number of tickets requested.
- Prices include VAT.
- Visit accompanied by an Official Guide or Guides Interpreters and Heritage Historians.
- Important! The meeting point with your official guide for the beginning of your visit will be informed in advance and you must meet him at least 30 minutes before the time indicated at the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 150 people maximum and groups are organized from 20 to 25 pax. maximum.
- Daily visit, except January 1st and December 25th.
- Winter Hours (October 15 to March 31): from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Summer Schedule (April 1 to October 14): from 20:00 hours to 22:00 hours.
- Visit with very limited capacity, it is recommended to book at least 6 months in advance.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
- Transfer in and out on request.
- Dinner in the Alhambra or city center on request.
- Accommodation in Granada on request, information here.
- Other tours on request: *Halal Alhambra Tour: a tour designed exclusively and accompanied by an official Arabist guide, specialized in Islamic and Andalusian art. *General Daytime Alhambra: tour of the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Palace and Gardens. *Alhambra Experiences: combined night visit to the Nasrid Palaces and day visit the next day to the Alcazaba and Generalife Palace and Gardens. *General Alhambra and Carmen Rodríguez-Acosta Foundation: combined daytime visit the same day or the next day. *Exclusive Thematic Tours in private in the Alhambra and the Generalife.
- Request more information about the Tours here.
- It is recommended to combine the Private or Group visit of the Alhambra with other Tours in Granada.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the visit: tour of Nasrid Palaces, Palace and Gardens of the Generalife, Charles V Palace and the Alhambra forest.
- Access to the monument without queues and respecting the security distances.
- Digital or printed tickets will be given at the beginning of the visit by your guide.
- Visit recommended for individuals, families, groups of friends, companies, congresses and cruises.
- Altitude sea level: 780 meters.
- Distance: 4 – 5 kilometers.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, appropriate clothing for the visit (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: Paseo del Generalife, 1, 18009. Access pavilion next to the ticket offices of the Alhambra. Your ticket is held by the official guide who accompanies you throughout the visit and will be given before entering the enclosure. Just print the voucher that we will send you (physical or digital) and show it to the guide when you arrive at the meeting point.
–Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it. Withdraw tickets at least one hour in advance before access to the Nasrid Palaces. The Nasrid Palaces must be accessed at the time indicated on the ticket. Carry one barcode ticket per person, including children under the age of twelve.
–It is not allowed to enter with backpacks of more than 40 x 40 cm. It is recommended to deposit in the lockers the backpacks and large bags. It is advisable to take children under the age of eight holding hands for safety reasons. You can only smoke, eat and drink only in enabled spaces, being prohibited in the rest of the route of the monumental complex. The use of tripod, flash and selfie stick is prohibited in the Nasrid Palaces and enclosed spaces.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE MONUMENT
A) Baby carriages: totally forbidden inside the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife and very difficult to use in the Alcazaba. We recommend the use of a baby carrier. If this is not possible, there are lockers on the grounds where you can leave your stroller and rent, free of charge by showing your ticket, a baby carrier to continue your visit.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the Alhambra is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. The Alcazaba is not accessible at all, the Generalife is partially accessible and the Nasrid Palaces must be accessed through a different access. Please let us know before your arrival if you are a wheelchair user so that we can adapt the visit to suit your needs.
-Enjoy an exclusive guided tour with the best specialists in the language of your choice and upon availability: Spanish, English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND RULES OF THE VISIT
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. The TICKETS are NOMINATIVE according to the regulations of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife. This information is essential to gain access to the Alhambra.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and NOT ADMISSION to the monumental complex of the visitor for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized officials of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife.
- It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) at all times during the visit. If you do not carry it, the staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife will not allow you access to the site even if you have your personal ticket. The staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife has a QR code reader that IDENTIFIES THE TITULARITY OF THE TICKET along with your original personal identity documentation.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Tours are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule at no cost if the cancellation is made up to 45 days before the start time of the visit.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made between 44 days and 31 days before the start time of the visit.
3. It is not refundable and has a charge of 100% of the amount, if the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the start time of the visit.
4. Cancellations after the deadline of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for its evaluation.
You will learn about the history of one of the most important monuments in the world with personalized attention at each stage of your visit.
We attach some links to files with useful information on how to get to the monumental complex, an image of the meeting point, a map of the Alhambra and a tourist brochure for you to make a safe visit to our city.
HOW TO GET TO THE ALHAMBRA
*On foot: from Plaza Nueva, go up the Cuesta de Gomérez, cross the forest of the Alhambra and arrive at Paseo del Generalife 1, 18009, access pavilion next to the ticket offices of the Alhambra.
*By public transport: from Plaza de Isabel la Católica 1, 18009.
-Bus Lines: C 30 – C 32
-Telephone Taxis: (0034) 958 28 06 54 – (0034) 958 13 23 23
*By private car: Parking Alhambra, the only public parking in the area, see here.
*Place where you have to meet your official guide to start the visit, see here.
IMAGE OF THE MEETING POINT
*Picture with the image of the mural of the Alhambra where your official guide is waiting for you to start the visit, download here.
GENERAL MAP OF THE ALHAMBRA
*Map of the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra and the Generalife in PDF (ES-EN), download here.
SAFE TOURISM BROCHURE
*Information leaflet with preventive safety tips for the traveler, download here.