Tour Alpujarra, an itinerary created for nature lovers and meditation in magical villages.
- Price 1 pax. in Private Tour with transfer, guide, entrance fees and travel insurance: in Sedan vehicle (from 1 to 2 pax.) from €630 (Monday to Sunday), in Minivan vehicle (from 1 to 6 pax.) from €725 (Monday to Sunday), in Minibus (from 7 to 14 pax.) from €975 (Monday to Sunday).
- Without transfer, only Official Guide, tickets and travel insurance: from €360 (Monday to Sunday).
- Price 1 pax. (children from 3 to 11 years old): from €15, Babies from 0 to 2 years old: €0.
- Prices include VAT.
- Tour accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Includes Experiences Tickets: visit to a ham dryer, a loom workshop and a chocolate factory.
- Private transfer round trip.
- Civil Responsibility and Accident Insurance.
- Alpujarreño Lunch in a Restaurant with menu or a la carte.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Daily tours, except January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Winter Schedule: Recommended tour in the morning.
- Summer Schedule: Tour recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
- Accommodation in Granada or in the Alpujarra on request, information here.
- Request other Tours: *Thermal Circuit: depurative and intense relaxation program. *Private shopping tour: workshop of handicraft tiles and Arabian mosaics. *Mountain experience: private horseback riding in the Alpujarra. *Tasting and shopping tour: chocolates, honey and Arab sweets. *Meditation experience: yoga and massage.
- Request more information about the tours here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Tours in the Alhambra and Granada.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Tour Itinerary: exclusively created tour of the most beautiful villages of the Alpujarra of Granada.
- Access to spaces without queues and respecting safety distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access experiences.
- Tour recommended for all ages.
- Sea level altitude: 1,476 meters.
- Distance: 8 – 10 Kilometers.
- Recommendations: Comfortable shoes, suitable clothing for the Tour (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: In the accommodation or the place that is agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are held by the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Tour and will be given to you before entering the experiences.
–Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it during the start and the whole tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE TOUR
A) Baby strollers: We recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the itinerary, where it is very difficult to use the baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the route is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous slopes, stairs and cobblestones. We would appreciate it if you could let us know before your arrival if anyone uses a wheelchair so that we can give you options and tailor the visit to your needs.
-Enjoy a guided tour with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
-Another language option on request and availability.
TICKET RESERVATION AND TOUR RULES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID or PASSPORT (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Tour.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the NON ADMISSION to the experiences of the visitor for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge of the spaces to be visited.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Tours are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
1. We refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Tour.
2. We refund 90% of the amount, if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Tour.
3. We do not make refunds and have a cost of 100% of the amount, if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the Tour.
4. It is non-refundable and has a 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the Tour.
5. Cancellations out of time of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for its valuation.
You will get to know the culture and gastronomy of one of the most beautiful villages of Andalusia with a personalized attention in each of the stages of your Tour.
What is an Alpujarra Tour?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the villages of the Alpujarra Granadina. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the tour start and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city (Puerta Real) but can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the tour route according to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections