Enjoy dancing and singing in a Flamenco Tour in a Sacromonte cave with artists who are a reference of this art.
The Zambra is a ritual of dance and song, it is composed of three dances and symbolizes the courtship and the gypsy wedding. The name derives from the name Zamra (flute) or Zamara (musicians); it was a musical genre typical of the Moors of Granada, who were persecuted during the XVI-XVII centuries, joined and transmitted their music to the groups of gypsies of Granada who settled in Sacromonte.
The latter inherited it and merged it into a show of their own that over the centuries gave birth to Flamenco, which was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2010, making it one of the universal arts of the world. Flamenco is in every corner of this wonderful city, get lost with us in a world of art and passion and experience the sensation of music and dance.
You will learn the art of living like there is no tomorrow! We will help you create unforgettable moments with people you love or with strangers, you will just sit and watch what happens or interact if you wish.
Granada is unique for its history and also for its exceptional Flamenco. Let yourself be amazed by one of the most popular arts at an international level in a unique environment as the one offered in the Sacromonte neighborhood. You will be amazed by the magic of this dance in an initiation workshop created exclusively by first class artists, you can do it in group or in private.
In addition, we offer our Tour «The Origin of Flamenco» in Granada to know the Zambra-Gipsy which is a unique phenomenon in the world. Accompanied by a «Cantaor» and a specialist guide in the history of flamenco you will discover examples in an exclusive tour that goes from the most primitive songs to its evolution during the 20th century.
And of course, a unique and incomparable experience such as a live show where you can feel the true essence of flamenco in a cave in the famous Sacromonte neighborhood.
- Price 1 pax. in Private Tour with entrance to the show and drinks: from €25 (Monday to Sunday and holidays).
- Price 1 pax. (children from 5 to 9 years old): from €15, Babies and Children from 0 to 5 years old: no access.
- Price 1 pax. in Private Tour with show and dinner (dinner menu download here): from €55 (monday to sunday and holidays.)
- Price 1 pax. (children from 5 to 9 years old): from €27,50, Babies and Children (from 0 to 5 years old): Tour not suitable for these ages.
- Prices with VAT included.
- Includes Entrance Flamenco Show in Cueva-Zambra in Sacromonte.
- Includes 1 Drink.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 20 people maximum.
- Tour not suitable for children under 5 years old.
- Daily tours, except January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Winter Schedule: Tour recommended in the afternoon-evening.
- Summer Schedule: Tour recommended in the afternoon-evening.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
- Private transfer to and from the hotel upon request.
- Lunch or dinner in the city center on request.
- Tour with the option of being accompanied by an official Heritage Guide.
- Accommodation in Granada on request, information here.
- Request Luxury Tour: © «Flamenco between Hills», Private Tour Alhambra and Private Tour in Sacromonte Cave.
- Request Premium Tour: © «Learn to be a bailaor or bailaora», Flamenco dance initiation workshop in Sacromonte Private Cave.
- Request Federico García Lorca Tour: Romantic and Flamenco route in Granada.
- Request Kids & Science Tour: visit the Science Park and other family activities.
- Request other Tours: *Tour Hammam Al-Andalus (Bath + Massage), book and get to know the culture of water in Granada. *Granada handicraft workshop in private. *Shopping tour with personal shopper option. *Exclusive Thematic Tours in private in other neighborhoods of the city (Realejo, Triunfo, Cartuja, Paseo del Genil).
- Request more information about the Tours here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Tours in the Alhambra and Granada.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Tour: tour created exclusively for the Sacromonte neighborhood.
- Access to the Caves without queues and respecting the security distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the Monuments or Caves.
- Tour recommended for adults and children over 5 years old.
- Altitude sea level: 778 meters.
- Distance: 2 – 4 kilometers.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, appropriate clothing for the Tour (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: at the accommodation or place to be agreed in advance with the client. The ticket will be sent via e-mail or the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Tour will give it to you before entering the show.
–Our guide will carry a DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL sign for you to recognize it at the beginning and throughout the tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the tour is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous slopes, stairs, cobblestones and the characteristics of the Caves. Please let us know before your arrival if you are a wheelchair user so that we can give you options and adapt the visit to suit your needs.
-Enjoy a guided tour led by the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
–Other language option upon request and availability.
TICKET RESERVATION AND TOUR RULES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID or PASSPORT (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Tour.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the NON ADMISSION to the show of the visitor for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the personnel or authorized persons in charge.
- It is important to carry your ID or PASSPORT (physical or digital) at all times during the Luxury Tour. If you do not carry it, the staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife will not allow you access to the site even if you have your nominative ticket. The staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife has a QR code reader that IDENTIFIES THE TITULARITY OF THE TICKET along with your original personal identity documentation.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Tours are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 7 days before the start of the Tour.
2. We will refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 6 days to 48 hours before the start of the Tour.
3. We do not make refunds and have a cost of 100% of the amount, if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the Tour.
4. It is not refundable and has a cost of 100% of the amount of the tickets of the Alhambra and the Flamenco show, and the no-show or late arrival of the time indicated in your Tour.
5. Cancellations out of time of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for its valuation.
You will learn about the history of Flamenco as you have never been told before and with a personalized attention in each of the stages of your Tour.
What is a Flamenco & Zambra Tour?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the Sacromonte neighborhood and the city of Granada. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the tour start and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city (Plaza Nueva) but can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the tour route according to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Solo pueden dejar comentarios los clientes que han realizado los Tours con nosotros.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections