Get to know the splendor of the Umayyad Caliphate and enjoy the legacy of its emirs and sultans in Al-Andalus in Cordoba.
- Price 1 pax. from 385 € in Private Experience.
- Half day (4 to 5 hours) or full day (8 to 10 hours) experience from Tuesday to Sunday, except every Monday, January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Prices include VAT.
- Experience accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes Tickets: Medina Azahara, Mosque-Cathedral and Guadamecí Museum.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Private transfer in and out.
- Lunch at Restaurant-Bodega menu or a la carte on request.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Winter Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning or in the afternoon-evening.
- Summer Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Cordoba on request, information here.
- Exclusive night visit to the Mosque-Cathedral to enjoy the «Soul of Cordoba».
- Exclusive night visit to *Medina Azahara.
- Experience the *Historic Center of Cordoba: visit the Calahorra Tower-Museum, patios, alleys and museums of the historic center.
- Experience in a *Hammam: an immersion in the pleasures of water, a bath and relaxing massage with Arabic oils.
- Experience of *Tablaos and Peñas Flamencas: route, workshop and show of typical Cordovan flamenco dancing and singing.
- We also offer four perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN CÓRDOBA and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- Experiences in *Lucena, known as the «Pearl of Sepharad» a living crossroads of Muslim, Jewish and Christian cultures.
- Experiences in *Montilla and Zuheros, the taste of a good wine in a winery or wine press, a gastronomy of excellence and one of the most beautiful villages in Spain to discover.
- Experience in *Almodóvar del Río, an 8th century castle and a setting worthy of the movie Game of Thrones.
- Experience in *Puente Genil, the countryside of Cordoba, a world of olive groves, vineyards and natural areas of interest for a visit in harmony with nature.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Experience: tour created exclusively by Medina Azahara, Historic Center and Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting the safety distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Experience recommended for all ages.
- Sea level altitude: 106 meters.
- Distance: 6– 7 Kilometers.
- Recommendations: Comfortable shoes, clothing suitable for the Experience (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: In the accommodation or the place that is agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are held by the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Experience and will be given to you before entering the monuments and spaces.
–Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it during the start and the whole tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Baby strollers: We recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the itinerary, where it is very difficult to use the baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the route is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. We would appreciate it if you could let us know before your arrival if anyone uses a wheelchair so that we can give you options and tailor the visit to your needs.
-Enjoy a guided experience with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
-Another language option on request and availability.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND RULES OF THE EXPERIENCES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and sites for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
- We inform the user of the rules of the visit to the Mosque-Cathedral in the following link: https://mezquita-catedraldecordoba.es/organiza-la-visita/normativa/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule at no cost if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3. No refunds and a 100% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
4. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable and incur a 100% cancellation fee.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
You will learn about the history of a city and an Umayyad Caliphate dynasty with personalized attention at each stage of your experience.
What is an «Al-Andalus in Cordoba» Experience?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the historic center of the city of Cordoba. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city (Plaza de las Tendillas) although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the reservation request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections