History & Gastronomy of Seville; Everything you need to know about the monumental city and its local tapas routes.
- Price 1 pax. from 495 € in Private Experience.
- Half day (4 to 5 hours) or full day (8 to 10 hours) experience from Monday to Sunday, except 1st January and 24th, 25th and 31st December.
- Prices include VAT.
- Experience accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Entrance fees included: Real Alcázar and Cathedral-Giralda, Palacio de las Dueñas and Casa de Pilatos.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Private transfer in and out.
- Lunch in Tapas Route, 4 drinks + 4 tapas + 1 special tapa.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Winter Timetable: Recommended experience in the morning or afternoon.
- Summer Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Seville on request, information here.
- Shopping experience: private Andalusian cooking workshop, exhibition and workshop of flamenco fashion, fans, shawls and handmade headdresses.
- Thermal Bath Experience: a journey of sensations and relaxation that combines a relaxing bath and massage with a tasting of fruit juices.
- Flamenco *Tablaos Flamencos Experience: route, workshop and show of typical Sevillian flamenco dancing and singing.
- We also offer four perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN SEVILLE and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- *Exclusive Visit Real Alcazar of Seville, outside the ordinary opening hours to the public and under authorization of the direction of the Board of Trustees is a private tour with official guide of heritage and specialist in the monument.
- Experience of hidden treasures © «The art and beauty of the Sevillian Palace Houses», private tour to learn about the architecture from the Renaissance and Baroque to our contemporary era with lunch in a typical Sevillian restaurant.
- Experience of the past © «Rome in Híspalis», an exclusive route to know Italica and the Roman remains that remain today in the city of Seville accompanied by a wine and gastronomic tasting.
- Experience between continents © «Gibraltar, the gateway to Andalusia», guided tour to learn about the history and views of Africa and the Mediterranean Sea from the Rock of Gibraltar, accompanied by lunch with local gastronomy and shopping.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Experience: tour created exclusively for the historic center of the city of Seville.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting the security distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Experience recommended for all ages.
- Altitude sea level: 7 meters.
- Distance: 5 – 7 kilometers.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, appropriate clothing for the Experience (Winter – Summer).
-Meeting point: at the accommodation or the place agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are provided by the official guide who will accompany you throughout the Experience and will be given to you before entering the monuments and sites.
-Our guide will carry a DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL sign for you to recognise at the start and throughout the tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Baby strollers: we recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the route, where it is very difficult to use a baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other mobility-impaired visitors: the tour is not fully adapted to allow people with mobility problems to enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. Please let us know before your arrival if you are a wheelchair user so that we can give you options and adapt the visit to suit your needs.
-Enjoy a Guided Experience with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
–Other language option upon request and availability.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND REGULATIONS OF THE EXPERIENCES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the ENTRANCE and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and spaces for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my own responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
- We inform the User of the Rules of the visit to Los Reales Alcázares and Catedral-Giralda in the following links: https://www.catedraldesevilla.es/visita-cultural/normas https://www.alcazarsevilla.org/condiciones-para-las-visitas-en-horario-publico/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority because it is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased from a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels their booking, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3. No refunds and a 100% refund if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
4. Non-refundable and 100% of the entrance fees to the monuments and venues and no-show or late arrival at the time indicated on your Experience.
5. Cancellations after the deadline for the aforementioned points, if due to force majeure, must be communicated and justified for evaluation.
Seville is waiting to surprise you and will not disappoint you. We will do our best to bring you to know a destination of culture, inspiration and relaxation unique in the world with a personalised attention in each of the stages of your Experience.
What is a «History & Gastronomy of Seville» Experience?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalised learning experience for you and your chosen travel companions in the historic city centre of Seville. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveller and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveller. The meeting point is always in the city centre of Seville (Plaza de España), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour telephone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour so that more time can be spent indoors. We will keep an eye on you and the weather, advising and recommending that you bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as required.
Is it suitable for children/elderly people or travellers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the age and interests of the travellers in the group. Please share any details and details in the booking form and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you with whatever you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections