Are you interested in knowing two cities in a single experience with © «La Sevilla Flamenca»? Well, get ready, between the two banks of the Guadalquivir River and with a bridge that crosses them we offer you in one, a walk through the Triana marinera and flamenco, bulls and shopping in the other.
- Price 1 pax. from 470 € in Private Experience.
- Half day (5 to 6 hours) or full day (10 to 12 hours) experience from Monday to Sunday, except January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Prices include VAT.
- Experience accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes Tickets: Torre del Oro and Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Private transfer in and out.
- Lunch at Restaurant-Taberna menu or a la carte on request.
- Horse carriage ride with official guide.
- Show in Tablao Flamenco with a drink.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Winter Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Summer Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Seville on request, information here.
- Shopping experience: private Andalusian cooking workshop, exhibition and workshop of flamenco fashion, fans, shawls and handmade headdresses.
- Thermal Bath Experience: a journey of sensations and relaxation that combines a relaxing bath and massage with a tasting of fruit juices.
- Flamenco *Tablaos Flamencos Experience: route, workshop and show of typical Sevillian flamenco dancing and singing.
- We also offer four perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN SEVILLE and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- V Centenary Experience «Magellan & Elcano Travel ®»: new ways to travel in a private tour to know the most important places in Seville of the expedition of the First Circumnavigation of the World.
- Contemporary architecture experience © «The most avant-garde Seville»: private route through the city where you can discover an extraordinary sample of avant-garde buildings created by a wide range of nationally and internationally renowned architects.
- Muslim experience in the province © «Al-Andalus in Isbiliya»: an exclusive route to know Carmona and Ecija and their architectural legacy that we have today in the province of Seville accompanied by a tasting and visit to an oil mill.
- Outdoor experience © «Sevilla a golpe de pedal»: bike ride through the streets of the city center with flexibility to stop and take pictures. A mindfulness activity about Seville’s rich history and local lifestyle accompanied by an official Heritage guide.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- We recommend combining Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Experience: a route created exclusively for the Historic Centre of Seville.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting safety distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Experience recommended for all ages.
- Altitude sea level: 7 metres.
- Distance: 5 – 7 kilometres.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, suitable clothing for the Experience (Winter – Summer).
- Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
-Meeting point: In the accommodation or the place that is agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are held by the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Experience and will be given to you before entering the monuments and spaces.
-Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it during the start and the whole tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Baby strollers: we recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the route, where it is very difficult to use a baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the route is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. We would appreciate it if you could let us know before your arrival if anyone uses a wheelchair so that we can give you options and tailor the visit to your needs.
-Enjoy a guided experience with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
-Another language option on request and availability.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND REGULATIONS OF THE EXPERIENCES
- The full name, surname and identity number or passport of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF MAKING THE REQUEST. Important to carry with you ID or PASSPORT (physical or digital) at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and sites for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- We inform the User of the Rules of the visit to the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza in Seville at the following link: https://realmaestranza.com/normas-y-recomendaciones/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority and is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3.- No refunds and a 100% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start time of the Experience.
4.- Non-refundable and 100% of the entrance fees to the monuments and sites and the no-show or late arrival at the time indicated in your Experience.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
An exciting and revealing quest, an epic adventure over 500 years, a mix of history, art and passion with personalized attention at every stage of your Experience… What else can we offer you to come?
What is a «Flamenco Seville» Experience?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the Triana neighborhood and the historic center of the city of Seville. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city of Seville (Paseo de Cristóbal Colón), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problem.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections