The origins of Roman and Jewish Cordoba in a timeline that goes from Rome to Sepharad.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Cordoba on request, information here.
- Experience *Historic Center: visit Torre-Museo de la Calahorra, patios, alleys and museums of the historic center.
- Museum Experience: private workshop Guadamecí House-Museum.
- Hammam Experience: an immersion in the pleasures of water, a bath and relaxing massage with Arabic oils.
- Experience of *Tablaos and Peñas Flamencas: route, workshop and show of typical Cordovan flamenco dancing and singing.
- We also offer four perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN CÓRDOBA and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- Experience in *Lucena, known as the «Pearl of Sepharad» a living crossroads of Muslim, Jewish and Christian cultures.
- Experience in *Montilla and Zuheros, taste the flavor of a good wine in a winery or wine press, a gastronomy of excellence and one of the most beautiful villages in Spain to discover.
- Experience in *Almodóvar del Río, an 8th century castle and a setting worthy of the movie Game of Thrones.
- Experiences in *Puente Genil, the countryside of Cordoba, a world of olive groves, vineyards and natural areas of interest for a visit in harmony with nature.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE TOUR
A) Baby strollers: We recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the itinerary, where it is very difficult to use the baby stroller.
TICKET RESERVATION AND EXPERIENCE RULES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and sites for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
- Backpacks larger than 40 x 40 cm are not allowed. It is recommended that backpacks and large bags be placed in the lockers. Children under eight years of age are advised to hold hands for safety reasons. Smoking, eating, drinking, use of tripod, flash and selfie stick are allowed only in designated areas, being prohibited in the rest of the route of the monuments, museums and places to visit.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule at no cost if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3. No refunds and a 100% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
4. Non-refundable and 100% of the entrance fees to the monuments and sites and the no-show or late arrival at the time indicated in your Experience.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
You will learn about millennia of history in two cultures, told in a didactic way and with a personalized attention in each of the stages of your Experience.
What is a «Roman and Jewish Cordoba» Experience?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the historic center of the city of Cordoba. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of the city (Statue of Averroes) but it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hours phone number available for any last minute problem.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections