Valuable monuments, flamenco, wine and Andalusian horses in two cities of great beauty, Seville & Jerez.
The circuit is designed to satisfy all the requests of a good traveller, it is flexible and allows departures from any point of Andalusia and Spain. In our REQUEST QUOTE form we offer the possibility to modify any itinerary and add more days and other services if you wish.
Arrival in Seville, cordial welcome, check-in at the chosen accommodation and presentation of the programme by the person in charge.
Afterwards, transfer for a private guided tour of the Plaza de España and the Maria Luisa Park to appreciate its different architectural styles, then we will visit the Torre del Oro, an exponent of the Almohad period, after which we will go to the Maestranza Bullring.
Lunch at a recommended restaurant on the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
In the afternoon a journey back in time to admire the Renaissance and Baroque periods in a private visit to the Palacio de las Dueñas and Casa de Pilatos. Free time for shopping or relax. In the evening, dinner at leisure with recommendations for the historical centre.
Breakfast and private guided tour of two World Heritage Sites such as the Real Alcázar, the best Mudejar palace that exists today and the Giralda-Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world topped by its famous Giraldillo.
At the end of the tour, Tapas Tour for lunch in the seductive Barrio de Santa Cruz. In the afternoon, free time for shopping or relaxing. Evening with private guided horse-drawn carriage ride through the authentic Barrio de Triana with dinner menu and Flamenco show.
Breakfast, check-out and transfer to Jerez, welcome and check-in at the chosen accommodation. Afterwards, transfer to a palace which is an architectural reference of the 19th century to enjoy a ballet and equestrian choreographies performed by Andalusian horses.
At the end of the evening, we will go to a sherry cellar for a guided tour with wine tasting and pairing. Free lunch with recommendations for the historical centre.
In the afternoon, free time for shopping or relaxing. Evening with dinner menu and Flamenco show in a Tabanco which are sanctuaries with a lot of tradition since the XVII century and where you will find in the same place the tradition and the art of Andalusia.
Breakfast and private guided tour where we will make a route in heritage areas that allow you to collect and visualize fragments and fascinating elements of the history of Jerez such as the Plaza del Arenal, the Cathedral, the Alcázar and the neighbourhoods of Santiago and San Miguel.
Check-out and end of the services, thanking you for the days shared in this Circuit.
- Price: from €1,220 per person in premium accommodation.
- Prices include VAT.
- Circuit accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide and duration of visits from 1 to 3 hours.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes entrance fees in Seville and Jerez according to itinerary.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride, wine tasting and 2 Flamenco shows according to itinerary.
- Includes 3 Coffee Break on day 1, 2 and 3.
- 1 Lunch as per itinerary.
- 2 Dinners as per itinerary.
- Transfers and visits indicated in the description of the Circuit will be by car, Minivan or High Range Bus (depending on the final number of passengers) + driver.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- Circuit Difficulty 2/5.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 12 people maximum.
- Daily circuits, except every Monday, 1st January and 24th, 25th and 31st December.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
- Not included; tips to guides and staff providing any kind of service during the circuit (it is up to the traveller to decide the amount to offer); meals and drinks other than those specified in the itinerary; transfers and private visits not included in the itinerary; room service and personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional extra activities not included in the Circuit.
THE LIST OF HOTELS AND TOURIST FLATS FORESEEN FOR THIS TOUR WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE THE REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE.
*2 Nights accommodation in Seville
*1 Night accommodation in Jerez
OTHER SERVICES AND CIRCUITS
- Pick up from the airport or AVE train station and transfers to the different accommodations are available on request.
- We also offer five perfect plans that you can add to your SHORT TRIP IN SEVILLE & JEREZ and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- Exclusive Short Trip to know the © «Semana Santa de Sevilla», a tailor-made circuit to see and know a legacy and an expression of religiosity, a whole artistic spectacle of sculpture, craftsmanship and mystery in a city that you have to visit once in a lifetime.
- Exclusive Short Trip to know the © «Feria de Abril de Sevilla», you will feel the fair of all fairs, a circuit created for you full of light, colour, charm and a lot of joy, a world of musical sensations in a place that looks like a small and decorated city.
- Exclusive Short Trip to know the © «Semana Santa de Jerez», we offer you to see an event with an amalgam of styles and traditions that coexist since the Middle Ages in a place declared of National Tourist Interest for the number of brotherhoods that procession and the quality of their images.
- Exclusive Short Trip to know the © «Feria del Caballo de Jerez», a spectacle of joy where you will see the most beautiful Andalusian horses and harnesses parade in a festival that is one of the most attractive international tourist events where you can delight yourself with the best wines of the land and the spell of flamenco.
- Travel around Andalusia to discover © «The Art of the Carnival of Cadiz».
- Request more information about the Exclusive Short Trips here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Circuits in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Circuit: route created exclusively around the surroundings and Historical Centres of Seville and Jerez de la Frontera.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting the security distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Circuit recommended for all ages.
- Altitude sea level: Seville 7 metres, Jerez de la Frontera 56 metres.
- Distance: 4 – 8 kilometres per day.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, suitable clothing for the Circuit (Winter – Summer).
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Baby strollers: we recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the route, where it is very difficult to use a baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other mobility-impaired visitors: the tour is not fully adapted to allow people with mobility problems to enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. Please let us know before your arrival if you are a wheelchair user so that we can give you options and adapt the visit to suit your needs.
C) DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL reserves the right to alter and modify the route and the order of visits and experiences for organizational reasons.
-Enjoy a guided tour with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
-Another language option on request and availability.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND REGULATIONS OF THE CIRCUITS
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Tour.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the ENTRANCE and the visitor’s NON ADMISSION to the monuments and spaces for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out these Tours in Spain.
- We inform the User of the Rules of the visit of the Reales Alcázares and the Cathedral-Giralda of Seville in the following links: https://www.catedraldesevilla.es/visita-cultural/normas/ https://www.alcazarsevilla.org/condiciones-para-las-visitas-en-horario-publico/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority because it is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. The realization of this tour requires the participation of a minimum of 8 people up to a maximum of 12 people. If this minimum is not reached, the agency has the right to cancel the trip, with a notice of at least 7 days, reimbursing the traveller the total amount paid by him/her before 14 calendar days have elapsed, without the client having the right to any type of compensation.
2. The traveller can terminate the contract at any time before the start of the trip by paying a penalty equal to the price of the package minus the cost savings and the income from the alternative use of the travel services.
3. Transfer of the trip: in accordance with the provisions of Section 12 of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE TRIP (ANNEX III), the traveller may transfer his/her booking to a person who meets all the required conditions.
4. Cancellations after the deadline for the aforementioned points, if they are due to force majeure, must be communicated and justified for assessment.
Short Trips in urban destinations such as Seville & Jerez offer a variety of attractions, activities and amenities. They have nearby airports with direct flights to anywhere in the world, AVE (high speed and comfort train) stations connected to the most important cities in the country and a network of motorways and dual carriageways with high standards of quality and safety.
They also have an extensive infrastructure of accommodation adapted to all needs and a wide range of restaurants and leisure facilities nearby, making it easy to make the most of all the time you spend on your trip.
What is a © «Short Trip to Seville & Jerez»?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalised learning experience for you and your travel companions in and around the historic centre of the cities of Seville & Jerez. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances and within an individual or group dynamic, all of which can be adapted to the interests of the traveller and the relationship they have with their official guide.
Where does the Short Trip start? Where does it end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveller. The meeting point always ends in the city centre of Jerez de la Frontera (Plaza del Arenal), although it can also be changed if necessary. We have a 24 hour telephone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be run rain or shine, but in the event of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour so that more time is spent indoors. We will keep an eye on you and the weather, advising and recommending that you bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as required.
Is it suitable for children/elderly people or travellers with mobility problems?
Yes, on request we can tailor the trip to the age and interests of the travellers in the group. Please share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you with whatever you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections