Nature in Huelva, Doñana National Park; flora, fauna and marshes in a protected natural area.
- Price 1 pax. from 345 € in Private Experience.
- Half day (4 to 5 hours) or full day (8 to 10 hours) experience from Monday to Sunday, except January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Prices include VAT.
- Experience accompanied by a Doñana Park Specialist Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes entrance fee to the José A. Valverde Visitor Center.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Private transfer in and out.
- Civil Responsibility and Accident Insurance.
- Lunch in Restaurant with menu or a la carte upon request.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Winter Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Summer Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Huelva on request, information here.
- We also offer three perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN HUELVA and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province
- Experience © «The Origin of the Discovery of America», we will learn about the history of Christopher Columbus and his expedition visiting the Monastery of La Rabida, Moguer and Palos de la Frontera combined with a gastronomic workshop of the time.
- Experience © «A Kingdom of Taifas», we will know the Andalusian legacy of Niebla, we will discover the incredible Riotinto Mines and a reference of the mountains of Huelva as Almonaster la Real.
- Experience © «The Horse and Gastronomy in Huelva», horseback riding through the Doñana Park and a culinary experience of wine and seafood pairing of the land.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Experience: tour created exclusively by the environment and the interior of the Village of Rocío and the Doñana National Park.
- Access to the Doñana National Park without queues and respecting the safety distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the José A. Valverde Visitor Center.
- Experience recommended for all ages.
- Sea level altitude: 80 meters.
- Distance: 40 Km. of travel by vehicle.
- Recommendations: Closed sports shoes, clothing suitable for the Experience (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: In the accommodation or the place that is agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are held by the specialized guide who accompanies you throughout the Experience and will be given to you before starting the tour.
–Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it during the start and the entire tour
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the route is conditioned by having a vehicle adapted so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to the natural conditions of the Doñana Natural Park. We would appreciate it if you could let us know before your arrival if someone uses a wheelchair so that we can give you options and adapt the visit to suit your needs.
-Enjoy a guided experience with the best specialists in Spanish, English.
-Another language option on request and availability.
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND REGULATIONS OF THE EXPERIENCES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the Doñana Natural Park for not carrying the identification documentation in case it is required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
RULES OF VISIT TO THE DOÑANA NATURAL PARK
*We inform the user of the rules of the visit to the Doñana Park and its surroundings here.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule at no cost if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience. of your visit.
2. We refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3. No refunds and a 100% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start time of the Experience.
4. Non-refundable and 100% of the cost of the visit to the Doñana Natural Park if you do not show up or arrive later than the time indicated in your Experience.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
Do you want to know one of the last natural paradises in Europe? Our proposal is to know a unique environment in a quiet way and at your own pace with a personalized attention in each of the stages of your Doñana Natural Park Experience.
What is a «Nature in Huelva» Experience?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a fully personalized learning experience in nature for you and the travel companions of your choice in the Doñana Natural Park in Huelva. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the (Aldea del Rocio), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will adapt the tour to make it as pleasant as possible. We will keep an eye on you and the weather, advising and recommending to bring a raincoat, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the route of the experience according to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections