The most beautiful villages, Ronda, Setenil de las Bodegas and Olvera; fall in love with a very romantic destination.
- Price 1 pax. from 455 € in Private Experience.
- Half day (4 to 5 hours) or full day (8 to 10 hours) experience from Monday to Sunday, except January 1st and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- Prices include VAT.
- Experience accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes entrance fees in Ronda and Olvera: Mondragon Palace, House of the Moorish King, House of the Giant, Arab Baths of Ronda, Bullring and Bullfighting Museum of Ronda and the Castle of Olvera.
- Includes Coffee Break.
- Private transfer to and from Ronda.
- Lunch in a Restaurant with menu or a la carte on request.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 14 people maximum.
- Winter Schedule: Recommended experience in the morning.
- Summer Schedule: Experience recommended in the morning.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
OTHER SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES
- Accommodation in Malaga and Cadiz on request, information here.
- Dinner in a restaurant in the city center on request.
- Experience a © «Adventure in Blue», visit the village of Júzcar, and Multi-Adventure of Tyrolean traverse, Rappel, Tibetan Bridge, Archery.
- Experience in a *Private Winery, visit to a vineyard with a wine tasting accompanied by a winemaker.
- Experience of *Toros Bravos and Horses, visit to a cattle ranch in an area declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
- Motor experience *Ascari, 5,425 meters in a car circuit in the middle of nature with a feeling of pure adrenaline.
- We also offer three perfect plans that you can add to your EXPERIENCES IN MÁLAGA and with which you can enjoy even more of this wonderful province:
- Experience in *Marbella: walk through the old town, shopping in Puerto Banus and lunch at a Beach Club.
- Experience in *Antequera: visit the famous Dolmens, accompanied by lunch with typical dishes and an activity in the astronomical observatory of Torcal.
- Experience in *Frigiliana and Comares: we will know the Axarquia, two villages with a labyrinth of streets that go up and down and adorned with the typical white houses with colored doors.
- Request more information about the Experiences here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Experiences in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Experience: tour created exclusively by the Historic Center and the New Bridge of Ronda, Setenil de las Bodegas, Olvera.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting the safety distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Experience recommended for all ages.
- Sea level altitude: 739 meters.
- Distance: 8 – 10 Kilometers.
- Recommendations: Comfortable shoes, clothing suitable for the Experience (Winter – Summer).
–Meeting point: In the accommodation or the place that is agreed in advance with the client. The tickets are held by the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Experience and will be given to you before entering the monuments and spaces.
–Our guide will carry an indicative element of DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL so that they can recognize it during the start and the whole tour.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
A) Baby strollers: We recommend the use of a baby carrier, due to the characteristics of some sections of the itinerary, where it is very difficult to use the baby stroller.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the route is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. We would appreciate it if you could let us know before your arrival if anyone uses a wheelchair so that we can give you options and tailor the visit to your needs.
-Enjoy a guided experience with the best specialists in Spanish, English and French.
-Another language option on request and availability.
TICKET RESERVATION AND EXPERIENCE REGULATIONS
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Experience.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and the visitor’s NOT ADMISSION to the monuments and sites for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out this Experience in Spain.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority, and is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Experiences are purchased remotely according to Article 103 I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy will apply:
1. we will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 10 days before the start of the Experience.
2. We will refund 90% of the amount if the cancellation is made from 9 days to 48 hours before the start of the Experience.
3. We do not give refunds and have a 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 48 hours before the start time of the Experience.
4. Non-refundable and 100% of the entrance fees to the monuments and sites and the no-show or late arrival at the time indicated in your Experience.
5. Late cancellations of the above mentioned points, if due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
Practicing mindfulness in various villages in Spain is a way of living in harmony with nature and you will do it with us and with personalized attention at each stage of your experience.
What is an Experience in © «The Most Beautiful Villages of Andalusia»?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalized learning experience for you and the travel companions of your choice in the city of Ronda, and the villages of Setenil de las Bodegas and Olvera. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within a group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Experience begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveler, it always ends in the center of Olvera (Town Hall Square), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24 hour phone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to spend more time indoors. We will be looking out for you and keeping an eye on the weather, advising and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as needed.
Is it suitable for children / seniors or travelers with mobility problems?
Yes, upon request we can tailor the experience to the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections