Let yourself be enchanted by the thousand and one sunsets in Granada City.
The circuit is designed to satisfy all the requests of a good traveller, it is flexible and allows departures from any point of Andalusia and Spain. In our REQUEST QUOTE form we offer the possibility to modify any itinerary and add more days and other services if you wish.
Arrival in Granada, warm welcome, check-in at the chosen accommodation and presentation of the programme by the person in charge.
Afterwards, transfer for a guided visit to the Albaicín neighbourhood and learn about the origins of the city of Granada, a walk through its streets, squares and beautiful viewpoints. Afterwards visit to a Nasrid Palace and a Hammam dating back to the 11th century. Tapas tour for lunch in the historic centre.
In the early afternoon, a heady experience of perfume with a visit to a 16th century Museum-Palace. Free time for shopping or relaxation. Free evening with recommendations for dinner.
Breakfast and transfer for a private guided visit to the famous monumental complex of the Alhambra, we will contemplate its slender Alcazaba, its beautiful Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife Gardens where we will be able to delight ourselves with seductive sounds and aromas. Afterwards, private guided visit to a Taracea workshop.
Free lunch with recommendations in the Alhambra forest. Free time for shopping or relaxation. Evening with dinner menu and Zambra-Flamenca show in the Sacromonte quarter.
Breakfast and private guided tour to visit the historic centre of Granada and be fascinated by the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, which are masterpieces of the Spanish Renaissance, we will also visit the Alcaicería, a Moorish souk that has survived to the present day.
Check-out and end of services, thanking you for the days shared in this Circuit.
THE LIST OF HOTELS AND TOURIST FLATS FORESEEN FOR THIS TOUR WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE THE REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE.
OTHER SERVICES AND TOURS
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
TICKET RESERVATIONS AND CIRCUIT REGULATIONS OF THE CIRCUITS
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Tour.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the ENTRANCE and the visitor’s NON ADMISSION to the monuments and spaces for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out these Tours in Spain.
- We inform the User of the Rules of the visit to the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra in the following link: https://doortodoor.travel/en/travels/alhambra-travel/private-tour/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority because it is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. The realization of this circuit requires the participation of a minimum of 6 people up to a maximum of 12 people. If this minimum is not reached, the agency has the right to cancel the trip, with a notice of at least 7 days, reimbursing the traveler for the total amounts paid by him before 14 calendar days have elapsed, without the client being entitled to any type of compensation.
2. The traveller may at any time before the start of the journey terminate the contract by paying a penalty equivalent to the price of the package less the cost savings and revenues derived from the alternative use of the travel services.
3. Transfer of the trip: In accordance with the provisions of Section 12 of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL (ANNEX III) the traveler may assign his reservation to a person who meets all the required conditions.
4. Late cancellations of the aforementioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for their assessment.
Quick getaways in urban destinations like Granada offer diverse sights, activities, and amenities. They have nearby airports with direct flights to any part of the world, AVE stations (high-speed and comfort train) connected to the most important cities in the country and a network of highways and highways with high standards of quality and safety.
They also have a wide infrastructure of accommodations adapted to all needs and a varied offer of restaurants and entertainment nearby that make it easy to take advantage of all the time of your trip.
What is a © “Granada City Break”?
It is an itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalized learning experience for you and your travel companions in the historic center and surroundings of the city of Granada. These private tours offer more flexibility with programming, times and distances, within an individual or group dynamic and where all this can be adapted to the interests of the traveler and the relationship with his official guide.
Where does the Getaway begin? Where does it end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail, unless there is a change of the same by the traveler, it always ends in the city center (Puerta real), although it can also be modified if necessary. We have a 24-hour telephone number available for any last minute problem.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be done in rain or shine, but in the case of inclement weather, our design department will modify the route so that you spend more time indoors. We will be aware of you and monitor the weather, warning and recommending to bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, clothes and comfortable shoes according to the needs.
Is it suitable for children/seniors or travellers with mobility problems?
Yes. On request we can make the getaway depending on the ages and interests of the travelers in the group. Share any details and details in the reservation request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you in everything you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections