Visit the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces in a Small Group Tour maximum 14 pax. or 30 pax. with entrance and official guide.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
–Meeting point: Paseo del Generalife 1, 18009. Access pavilion next to the ticket office of the Alhambra. Your ticket is with the official guide who accompanies you throughout the Tour and will give it to you before entering the enclosure. You only have to print the voucher that we will send you (physical or digital) and show it to the guide when you arrive at the meeting point.
–Our guide will carry a DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL sign for you to recognize it. Tickets must be picked up at least one hour before the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces. You must enter the Nasrid Palaces at the time indicated on the ticket. Carry a ticket with barcode per person, including children under 12 years old.
–It is not allowed to enter with backpacks larger than 40 x 40 cm. It is recommended to deposit backpacks and large bags in the lockers. It is advisable to take children under eight years old holding hands for safety reasons. Smoking, eating and drinking are allowed only in designated areas, and are prohibited in the rest of the monumental complex. The use of tripod, flash and selfie stick is prohibited in the Nasrid Palaces and enclosed spaces.
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE MONUMENT
A) Baby carriages: totally forbidden inside the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife and very difficult to use in the Alcazaba. We recommend the use of a baby carrier. If this is not possible, there are lockers on the premises where you can leave your stroller and rent, free of charge by showing your ticket, a baby carrier to continue your tour.
B) Wheelchairs and other elements of reduced mobility: the Alhambra is not fully conditioned so that people with mobility problems can enjoy it freely due to numerous stairs and cobblestones. The Alcazaba is not accessible at all, the Generalife is partially accessible and the Nasrid Palaces must be accessed through a different access. Please let us know before your arrival if you are a wheelchair user so that we can adapt the tour to suit your needs.
-Enjoy a guided tour led by the best specialists in the language of your choice and upon availability: Spanish, English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
TICKET RESERVATION AND TOUR RULES
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. The TICKETS are NOMINATIVE according to the regulations of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife. This information is essential to gain access to the Alhambra.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the TICKET and NOT ADMISSION to the monumental complex of the visitor for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized officials of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife.
- It is important to carry your ID or PASSPORT (physical or digital) at all times during the Tour. If you do not carry it, the staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife will not allow you access to the site even if you have your nominative ticket. The staff of the Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife has a QR code reader that IDENTIFIES THE TITULARITY OF THE TICKET along with your original personal identity documentation.
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, attempting to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibits and decorations or any other damage done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority as it is considered a serious attack on Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
THERE IS NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE SALES. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY.
*When our City & Monuments Tours are purchased at a distance according to Article 103 I) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, The right of withdrawal for any reason and with the right to a refund of the total amount paid within 14 calendar days from the day of conclusion of the contract (which is regulated in Articles 102 and following of said Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007) does NOT apply to consumers in services related to leisure activities if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
Therefore, in the event that the consumer cancels his/her reservation, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
1. We will refund 100% of the amount or reschedule free of charge if the cancellation is made up to 14 days before the start time of the Tour.
2. We refund 90% of the amount, if the cancellation is made from 13 days to 48 hours before the start time of the Tour.
3. No refunds and a 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start time of the Tour.
4. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable and incur a 100% cancellation fee.
5. Cancellations after the deadline of the above mentioned points, if they are due to force majeure, will have to be communicated and justified for evaluation.
You will learn about the history of one of the most important monuments in the world with a personalized attention in each of the stages of the Tour.
We attach some links to files with useful information on how to get to the monumental complex, an image of the meeting point, a map of the Alhambra and a tourist brochure for you to make a safe visit to our city.
HOW TO GET TO THE ALHAMBRA
*On foot: from Plaza Nueva, go up the Cuesta de Gomérez, cross the forest of the Alhambra and arrive at Paseo del Generalife 1, 18009, access pavilion next to the ticket offices of the Alhambra.
*By public transport: from Plaza de Isabel la Católica 1, 18009.
-Bus lines: C 30 – C 32.
-Taxis: (0034) 958 28 06 54 – (0034) 958 13 23 23
*By private car: Parking Alhambra, the only public parking in the area, see here.
*Place where you have to meet your official guide to start the Tour, see here.
IMAGE OF THE MEETING POINT
*Photo with the image of the mural of the Alhambra where your official guide is waiting for you to start the Tour, download here.
GENERAL MAP OF THE ALHAMBRA
*Map of the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra and the Generalife in PDF (ES-EN), download here.
SAFE TOURISM BROCHURE
*Information leaflet with preventive safety tips for the traveler, download here.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections