Sun, beach and adventure in a more than perfect enclave.
The circuit is designed to satisfy all the requests of a good traveller, it is flexible and allows departures from any point of Andalusia and Spain. In our REQUEST QUOTE form we offer the possibility to modify any itinerary and add more days and other services if you wish.
Arrival in Malaga, warm welcome, check-in at the chosen accommodation and presentation of the programme by the person in charge.
Afterwards, transfer and private guided tour to visit the most characteristic monument of the Muslim period, the Alcazaba and the Castle of Gibralfaro, then a leap in history, we will visit the Roman Theatre and its interpretation centre. Afterwards, a delicious Tapas Tour for lunch in the historic centre.
In the early afternoon, a tour through the legacy of painting, visit to the Picasso Museum and the Carmen Thyssen Museum. Free time for shopping or relax. Free evening with recommendations for dinner.
Breakfast and transfer for private guided nature tour, we will enjoy the famous Caminito del Rey, an exciting and amazing adventure from the heights. At the end of the tour, lunch menu in a local restaurant.
Transfer back to rest. In the afternoon, experience the aromas of Al-Andalus in a Hammam (Arabic bath and massage). Free time for shopping. In the evening, free dinner with recommendation of a wine cellar with spectacular views.
Breakfast and private guided visit to the Museum of Malaga, a building built in the 18th century with outstanding collections, followed by a walk through the Port of Malaga which is a reference as a commercial, passenger, cruise, marina and fishing port.
Check-out and end of the services, thanking you for the days shared in this Circuit.
- Price: from €725 per person in premium accommodation.
- Prices include VAT.
- Circuit accompanied by an Official Heritage Interpreter Guide and duration of visits from 1 to 3 hours.
- Audio System (Whisper) from 6 people.
- Includes entrance fees to Malaga according to itinerary.
- Guided tour Caminito del Rey and Hammam according to itinerary.
- Includes 2 Coffee Break on day 1 and 2.
- 2 Lunches as per itinerary.
- Transfers and the visits indicated in the description of the Circuit will be made by car, minivan or high class bus (depending on the final number of passengers) + driver.
- Includes souvenirs as a gift.
- Circuit difficulty 3/5.
- For Private and Groups from 1 to 12 people maximum.
- Daily circuits, except every Monday, 1st January and 24th, 25th and 31st December.
- Use of the mask in cases stipulated by medical prescription.
- Not included; tips to guides and staff providing any kind of service during the circuit (it is up to the traveller to decide the amount to offer); meals and drinks other than those specified in the itinerary; transfers and private visits not included in the itinerary; room service and personal expenses such as laundry, communication charges and optional extra activities not included in the Circuit.
THE LIST OF HOTELS AND TOURIST FLATS FORESEEN FOR THIS TOUR WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE THE REQUEST HAS BEEN MADE.
OTHER SERVICES AND CIRCUITS
- Recogida en el Aeropuerto o Estación del AVE y traslados a los diferentes Alojamientos se realiza bajo petición.
- También ofrecemos cuatro planes perfectos que puedes añadir a tus ESCAPADAS EN LA CIUDAD DE MÁLAGA y con los que disfrutar aún más de esta maravillosa provincia:
- Escapada en *Marbella, recorrer el casco histórico para disfrutar de una ciudad declarada la más Exclusiva y Prestigiosa de Europa en 2022, shopping en Puerto Banús y almuerzo en Beach Club.
- Escapada en *Nerja, aquí solo te vamos a dar tres ideas a visitar para que te emociones, el Balcón de Europa, Las Cuevas de Nerja y una paella en la Playa de Burriana.
- Escapada en *Antequera con visita de los famosos Dólmenes y una actividad en el observatorio astronómico del Torcal, y en Archidona vamos a recorrer el Castillo, Mezquita y en la Plaza Ochavada un almuerzo con platos típicos.
- Escapada en *Frigiliana y Comares, conoceremos la Axarquía, dos pueblos con un laberinto de calles que suben y bajan y adornados de las típicas casitas blancas con puertas de colores.
- Request more information about the Getaways here.
- It is recommended to combine in Private or Group with other Circuits in Andalusia.
ABOUT THE WALKING TOUR
- Itinerary of the Circuit: route created exclusively for the Historic Centre and Port of Malaga and the Caminito del Rey in Ardales.
- Access to the monuments without queues and respecting the security distances.
- Digital or printed tickets to access the monuments.
- Circuit recommended for all ages.
- Altitude sea level: 7 metres.
- Distance: 4-7 kilometres per day.
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes, suitable clothing for the Circuit (Winter – Summer).
ACCESSIBILITY TO THE ROUTE
RESERVATION OF TICKETS AND REGULATIONS OF THE CIRCUITS
- The full name, surname and ID or passport number of each participant must be provided at the TIME OF APPLICATION. It is important to carry your ID card or passport (physical or digital) with you at all times during the Tour.
- DOOR TO DOOR GRANADA TRAVEL is not responsible for the LOSS of the ENTRANCE and the visitor’s NON ADMISSION to the monuments and spaces for not carrying the identification documentation in case of being required by the staff or authorized persons in charge.
- I declare under my responsibility that I have the identity documentation DNI / Passport in order to carry out these Tours in Spain.
- We inform the User of the Rules of the visit to the Caminito del Rey in the following link: https://doortodoor.travel/en/travels/nature-experience-in-andalusia/the-caminito-del-rey-in-malaga/
- Being monuments and spaces of extreme value worldwide, any act of vandalism, trying to enter without authorization, destroying constructions, exhibitions and decorations or any other damage that is done to the monuments and spaces, will be reported to the competent authority because it is considered a serious attack on the Spanish Historical Heritage and may have criminal repercussions for the visitor.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. The realization of this tour requires the participation of a minimum of 6 people up to a maximum of 12 people. If this minimum is not reached, the agency has the right to cancel the trip, with a notice of at least 7 days, reimbursing the traveller the total amount paid by him/her before 14 calendar days have elapsed, without the client having the right to any type of compensation.
2. The traveller can terminate the contract at any time before the start of the trip by paying a penalty equal to the price of the package minus the cost savings and the income from the alternative use of the travel services.
3. Transfer of the trip: in accordance with the provisions of Section 12 of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE TRIP (ANNEX III), the traveller may transfer his/her booking to a person who meets all the required conditions.
4. Cancellations after the deadline for the aforementioned points, if they are due to force majeure, must be communicated and justified for assessment.
Quick getaways in urban destinations such as Malaga offer a variety of attractions, activities and amenities. They have nearby airports with direct flights to any part of the world, AVE (high speed and comfort train) stations connected to the most important cities in the country and a network of motorways and dual carriageways with high standards of quality and safety.
They also have an extensive infrastructure of accommodation adapted to all needs and a wide range of restaurants and leisure facilities nearby, making it easy to make the most of all the time you spend on your trip.
What is a © «Escape to the City of Malaga»?
It is a tailor-made itinerary designed and created to provide a totally personalised learning experience for you and your travel companions in the historic centre and port of the city of Malaga and the Caminito del Rey in Ardales. These private tours offer more flexibility with the scheduling of times and distances within an individual or group dynamic and where all of this can be adapted to the interests of the traveller and the relationship you have with your official guide.
Where does the Escapade begin and end?
The details of the meeting point will be informed in your confirmation e-mail unless there is a change by the traveller. The meeting point always ends in the city centre (Paseo del Muelle Uno), although it can also be changed if necessary. We have a 24 hour telephone number available for any last minute problems.
What if the weather is bad?
The tours can be run rain or shine, but in the event of inclement weather, our design department will modify the tour to allow more time to be spent indoors. We will keep an eye on you and the weather, advising and recommending that you bring umbrellas, sunscreen, water or soft drinks, hats, comfortable clothing and footwear as required.
Is it suitable for children/elderly people or travellers with mobility problems?
Yes, on request we can tailor the trip to the age and interests of the travellers in the group. Please share any details and details in the booking request and we will adapt your itinerary accordingly, we are here to help you with whatever you need.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections